Kodama Forum

US Batch 2, Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, et al.

Comments posted here will get priority over comments posted on Kickstarter. Ask for and get info about shipments, schedules, etc.
latreides

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 pm  

Korn1699 wrote:Is there any update on where the air shipment to the US is at? Last I heard (mid last week), it would be over seas next week (this week)...

Backer #663

Pretty sure this is what you want (this discusses the air-freight shipment):
http://www.kodamaforums.com/phpBB3/view ... 9881#p9881

Korn1699

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:41 pm  

Thanks! Looks like a 3rd "next week" estimate...

nelson_k_ho

Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm  

Hi Lukas,

Finally got my printer; almost 1 year since I ordered. First the box is damaged to a point that content has gone missing :( . One of the sample filaments must have literally fallen out of the box :o before reaching me. The container box seems to be too weak for its contents.

Printer.jpg

In addition the buildtak sheets are not wrapped properly so they also got all kinds of dust and dirt attached to the back and damaged by the power plug from within the printer box, I wonder if anyone else has this problem. The printer inside the box seems to be jammed together where parts are pressing on each other. Wires are just thrown inside the box and I don't know if any are missing. I have no way of know if they are damaged until I assemble the printer. I am worried about other damaged that are not obvious because of the packaging malfunction.

Please give me advice on how to get my missing and damaged parts back. How do I start the process? Do I just email Support@trinux3d.com

Back #2720 from Hong Kong

zargosm

Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:17 am  

Hi @Lukas,

Any news ?

I received a shipping update on march 06, and after that ... nothing!

Can you provide any update ?

Regards,

kimhyungju

Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:23 am  

zargosm wrote:Hi @Lukas,

Any news ?

Regards,

i just got one more email yesterday saying

with lots m lots of unexpected trouble, its still at the customs in China and kodama is re doing the paper work. it might take a day or week to clear the customs coz there are few holidays in china

(if yours are same as mine. i got the old email on 6th)

zargosm

Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:15 pm  

kimhyungju wrote:

Any news ?

Regards,

with lots m lots of unexpected trouble, its still at the customs in China and kodama is re doing the paper work. it might take a day or week to clear the customs coz there are few holidays in china

Probably,

Thanks for the info! Just checked my mail but haven't received anything.

I think i am the only backer from Brazil, so i am probably a unique case(lonely) among the others, pushing the urgency to the back of the line! I understand thought.. :roll:

Hopefully we'll have our Trinus soon!!! :P

kimhyungju

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:16 am  

zargosm wrote:
kimhyungju wrote:

Any news ?

Regards,

Probably,

Thanks for the info! Just checked my mail but haven't received anything.

I think i am the only backer from Brazil, so i am probably a unique case(lonely) among the others, pushing the urgency to the back of the line! I understand thought.. :roll:

Hopefully we'll have our Trinus soon!!! :P

i also think i am the only backer from South Korea hahaha pretty lonely

pfeerick

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:11 am  

nelson_k_ho wrote:Please give me advice on how to get my missing and damaged parts back. How do I start the process? Do I just email Support@trinux3d.com

That would be your best bet, and the sooner the better, so you get your issues resolved somewhere in the next year! :lol: (ok, maybe that last bit wasn't so funny!)

I can say the exterior box is pretty solid, and didn't have any issues other than minor tearing... whereas it looks like yours was playing substitute for a football... and came out pretty well considering. The fact that the box containing all the wires, heat bed, laser, etc was all scrambled is a good indicator, as mine was in perfect condition and all neatly organised.
Backer #3195, Deluxe+ (LCD, Heated bed, Enclosure, Laser, BuildTak, Nozzle kit), Australia

jamesroyster

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:43 am  

If it's under a supply chain company it's replaceable. unfortunately it's not.

•   Information