Kodama Forum

New to 3D printing.

Resources and support for those new to 3D printing.
Tony3d

Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:09 am  

Hi All, I'm looking for my first 3d printer. I was a CNC machinist at Walt Disney World for many years, and when I saw that this printer had lead-screws for all Axis, it grabbed my attention! Just wondering what your experience has been like with the printer? What accessories do you suggest? I'm trying to decide between the Trinus, and Monoprice Maker Select Plus! Any input would be greatly appreaciated! Also, I can't seem to find any user groups for this printer. Do you know of any? Thanks!

Kodama_Roi

Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:17 pm  

There is a very active Trinus community in Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Trinus3D/?ref=br_tf
I am thankful to those who correct me. Please share with me what you know and teach me where I err.
The trouble with my ignorance is I am seldom conscious of my own ignorance.

BellZBubba

Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:19 am  

Kodama_Roi WHY do you refer question to FACEBOOK? Some of us think it is a terrible security risk for you phone and/or computer.

Shouldn't you actually support FORUM Users --- get this --- IN the Forum?

Kodama_Roi

Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:10 pm  

There are two Trinus communuty group...one this Forum, the other, Facebook group. Both groups don't like each other. If you are uncomfortable with Facebook you can ignore it. Unfortunately; it is impossible to provide "copies" of posts available to both channels of communication. The posts are effectively owned by the poster, not for me to copy and paste. Please disregard the information exchange channel you don't like.
I am thankful to those who correct me. Please share with me what you know and teach me where I err.

Kodama_Roi

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:47 am  

Could it be you upgraded your OS to the new OSX 10.13 ? I understand every new release of OSX (even if a sub-version) can cause problems of compatibility.

•   Information