Kodama Forum

Broken extruder - Lack of Response from Kodama

For problems or confusion with your Trinus kit.
jamesbardin

Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:14 pm  

I had my printer for over a year, and after just a few the filament stopped extracting. I took apart the head, and I wasn't able to remove the nozzle. When I heat it up, not filament comes out the head, and when I try to extrude and retract the filament in console it makes a clicking sound. I contacted you guys right when it happened and I got so frustrated I gave up after a lack of response. So anyways, its about four month later now and I still haven't received a response. I have followed all online tutorials and videos, but none have given me a solution. I am hesitant to blow another 80 dollars on another head, when if it happens to be defective too, I know I'll never receive my money back. What am i to do?
-James

Kodama_Roi

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:39 am  

Sorry for lack of response here in the Forum. The channel to seek help from Kodama direct is an email to support@kodama3d.com . There you will get 1-1 help. Here, help generally comes from members. But a post in the Forum can easily get lost and buried under newer posts... sorry.
-----------------------------------
Roi Igarashi, Chiba, Japan.

Kodama_Roi

Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:46 am  

You probably have a clogged nozzle. Please check out the "Proven Solutions" section in this forum. There is an article in how to remove the throat tube and nozzle... you will need the information there when you try to clean the throat tube and nozzle (or replace them).
Roi Igarashi, Chiba, Japan.

•   Information